Full-Time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant
Advanced Brain and Body Clinic (ABBC) has an opening for a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for the new Roseville site. At ABBC, we change lives. This psychiatric practice focuses on mood disorders (treatment resistant depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, and anxiety), offering cutting edge treatments not widely available in other places. We are one of the only interventional psychiatry clinics in the country to work with insurers to offer Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), SPRAVATO and ketamine through all four routes of administration, as well as traditional psychiatric medication management, comprehensive laboratory evaluation and genetic testing.
We focus on improving brain health and lifestyle issues which may contribute to mood. A strong interest in mental health and total body wellness is required. This is a full-time or part-time position available immediately in our Minnetonka office.
Hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Forty hours per week is ideal but may vary based on patient volume.
We are consistently growing and seeking dedicated individuals who will be key employees as we expand our services.
- Psychiatric intake assessments and follow-up visits.
- Assessing patients receiving TMS and ketamine in the office.
- Supervise administration of ketamine by nursing staff and potentially administer this if needed.
- Work as a member of the treatment team, with office staff, techs and psychiatrists.
- Explain TMS, ketamine and SPRAVATO to patients and provide educational consultations.
- Provide a safe and therapeutic environment for daily treatment sessions.
- MADRS testing knowledge helpful, but not required.
- Encourage and live a healthy lifestyle, encouraging patients to incorporate a balanced diet and physical fitness into their daily routines.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy regarding all details, especially regarding patient notes.
- Monitor patient for medical symptoms.
- Provide medical intervention in emergency situations.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- DEA Registration (Required)
- Minnesota Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant License (Required)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Teams)
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and electronic medical records
- Willingness to learn how to use TMS, SPRAVATO and ketamine to treat depression.
- Willingness to learn about ways to improve brain health.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Exemplifies strong work ethic and operates with highest level of integrity in and outside of the office, displaying a “patient first” mentality.
- Expected to work in a team setting.
- Self-starter and self-manager.
- A positive attitude and openness to feedback and supervision.
- Physically able to walk, stand, stoop, and bend.
- Physically able to stand on feet for many hours at a time.
- Retirement Savings Plan (Simple Plan)
- Health Insurance (partially paid by employer)
- Dental, AFLAC, Life and Disability insurances available for purchase (paid by employee)
- Relocation negotiable
Salary: $125,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year