Advanced Brain + Body Clinic is seeking a full-time Infusion Paramedic.
At ABBC, we change lives. This psychiatric practice focuses on mood disorders (treatment resistant depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD and anxiety), offering cutting edge treatments not widely available in other places. We are one of the only interventional psychiatry clinics in the country to work with insurers to offer Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Spravato and ketamine through all four routes of administration, as well as traditional psychiatric medication management, comprehensive laboratory evaluation and genetic testing.
We have a strong focus on improving brain health and changing lifestyle issues which may contribute to depression.
A strong interest in mental health and total body health is required.
Hours needed are Monday through Friday, 7:45 AM to 5:00 PM; however, schedules may be flexible as patients require it.
We are consistently growing and seeking dedicated individuals who will be key employees as we expand our services.
- The primary responsibility of the Infusion paramedic is to perform IV infusions and IM injections of ketamine under the supervision of a physician or nurse practitioner.
- Follow-up visits for titration of medications.
- Work with severely depressed patients.
- Monitoring vital signs of TMS Therapy and esketamine therapy patients.
- Provide a safe and therapeutic environment for daily treatment sessions.
- Encourage and live a healthy lifestyle, encouraging patients to incorporate a balanced diet and physical fitness into their daily routines.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy regarding all details, especially regarding patient notes.
- Monitor patient for medical symptoms.
- Provide medical intervention in emergency situations.
- Office administrative tasks as needed such as: scheduling appointments, phone duties, reporting statistical activity, and handling all medical records in compliance with HIPAA and other duties as may be requested, including outside of TMS duties.
- Follow established treatment and office procedures.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative work environment with an “all hands-on deck” approach.
- Act courteously and with tact in dealing with patients, visitors and the public.
- Possess an upbeat, positive, resilient, adaptive personality with a great sense of humor.
- Minnesota Paramedic Certificate/License
- IV starting experience
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Teams, Sharepoint)
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and EMR
- Willingness to learn how to use TMS and Ketamine to treat depression.
- Willingness to learn about ways to improve brain health.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Exemplifies strong work ethic and operates with highest level of integrity in and outside of the office, displaying a “patient first” mentality.
- Self-starter and self-manager.
- Physically able to walk, stand, stoop, and bend.
- Physically able to stand on feet for many hours at a time.
- IRA Contribution Match
- Health Insurance, Dental, AFLAC, and Life and Disability insurances are available for purchase (paid by employee)
- Paid Personal Leave (PPL)
Pay: $35.00 per hour
All patients and staff are required to follow CDC guidelines. Staff is required to have up to date COVID vaccinations.