How Practitioners Collaborate with AB+BC on Their Most Challenging Cases
Collaborating with Advanced Brain + Body Clinic
The need for mental healthcare is higher than ever yet resources for mental health services remain limited. Our goal is to collaborate with other healthcare providers, physicians, and practitioners to deliver efficient, high-quality psychiatric care for patients with treatment resistant depression, anxiety, PTSD, and bipolar disorder.
When common mental health treatments aren’t enough for your patient, we can take a deep dive into their medical history, genetics, inflammatory markers and more to create a precise treatment plan that gets to the root cause of their depression. Our team of mental health specialists can supplement your treatment plan with ketamine, esketamine (Spravato), TMS, VNS, and medication management. We want to help provide new hope for your patients.
Our approach is to provide patient-centered care by getting a deep understanding of the patient’s medical history and personal preferences to develop a plan to achieve and maintain optimal brain health.
Why Advanced Brain + Body Clinic?
- Specializes in Treatment Resistant Depression and PTSD
- Offers Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, ketamine, esketamine (Spravato), and VNS treatment plans paid by insurers
- Works with you to provide patients with premium mental healthcare
- Able to partner with any healthcare providers to meet the needs of your patients
- Works with patients to improve brain health with the use of lifestyle changes, supplements when indicated, and prescription medications when needed
- Explores genetic factors which may cause treatment resistant depression
Schedule a Free Lunch & Learn
Interested in learning more about how Advanced Brain and Body Clinic can help your patients? Contact us to schedule a free lunch & learn with one of our providers for you and your team to learn more about our advanced treatments and ask one of our experts any relevant questions.
Please fill out this form and we will contact you.